SERVICE LEVEL 3
WHAT IS IT?
This third service level offers the ability to fully and remotely diagnose a vehicle as if you were standing next to it.
With a full time connection to MECH5, NC1701 allows clients to remotely connect to their fleets to:
- Read/Erase OEM DTCs from every ECU
- Take snapshots of Live Data from all ECUs in one go
- Analyze Live Data in a live graphical format
- Activate components, including doors, windows. lights, horns etc.
- Perform coding or programming functions on certain ECUs
Take a look at the MECH5 screenshots below to get an idea of its capabilities:
HOW IT WORKS
MECH5 is the world’s first fully cloud based scantool and when connected to an NC1701 enabled device, it can offer full scale remote diagnostics.
NC1701’s firmware contains elements of our X-Link connectivity application. This was originally built for Windows, iOS and Android devices and acts as the “gateway” that connects our MECH5 cloud, via a device (phone/tablet/PC), to the CAN bus of a car.
Used with NC1701, it does away with the device requirement and connects the telematic unit directly to the cloud via embedded GSM or via Bluetooth and users mobile phone.
THE BUSINESS MODEL
Nebula’s Remote Diagnostics service is available under the following strictures:
- Client must already be using Service Level 1 – OEM PIDs
- Remote Diagnostic pricing is based on a monthly subscription charges against VIN quantities
- All subject to contract
Please CONTACT US for current pricing